Relaxed and Natural Wedding Photographer at Froyle Park
I photographed Helena and Leo’s wedding back in November just as everyone started to decorate their houses and bring out the Christmas trees! Luckily, Froyle Park got their trees out for H&L’s wedding day which was a beautiful addition to the day.
TIP: If you’re going to be exchanging gifts on your wedding day, wait until the photographers and videographers are there to capture the special moment!
It was freezing on Helena and Leo’s wedding day; we gave ourselves 25 minutes to photograph the group portraits and couple portraits. I quickly took these before we started group portraits as the sun was about to set!
I loved the Polaroid Christmas trees; guests could take polaroid photographs and then add them to the tree as decor!
I adore sparkler shots but it is so important that this is controlled to ensure everyone is safe throughout! We invited the wedding party and close family members to come out for them and had a perfect sparkler walk.
- Dress – The Wedding Dress Shop
- Photographer – Lucie Watson Photography
- Second Shooter – Rebecca Carpenter Photography
- Florist – Brompton Buds
- Make Up Artist – Alicia Sammer
- Hair Dresser – Alicia Sammer
- Videographer – W4 Weddings
- Entertainment – The Dotted Crotchets (String Quartet) and OJ’s Soul Band
- Food – White Truffle